A Wireless Infrastructure Technician installs, maintains and supports the build-out of 4G & 5G Networks across the United States. More specifically, we are looking for applicants who are currently transitioning from military duty, and/or under-employed Veterans searching for a more robust career. All required training and certifications will be provided upon hire.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Willing to work at least 40 hours/week (will be paid for overtime)
- Comfortable with 50% travel
- Have a valid driver’s license and exceptional driving record
- Ability to pass both a background check and drug test
- Strength to push, pull and lift material weighing up to fifty pounds
This position will require up to 50% travel, has a starting salary of $17/hour plus overtime, and includes health benefits. No prior experience is required, and interviews for open positions are currently underway with immediate openings available.
Industry leaders call upon Novation to assist in the deployment of the latest generation in communications infrastructure technology and products.