A Wireless Infrastructure Technician installs, maintains and supports the build-out of 4G & 5G Networks across the United States. More specifically, we are looking for applicants who are currently transitioning from military duty, and/or under-employed Veterans searching for a more robust career. All required training and certifications will be provided upon hire.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Willing to work at least 40 hours/week (will be paid for overtime)
- Comfortable with 50% travel
- Have a valid driver’s license and exceptional driving record
- Ability to pass both a background check and drug test
- Strength to push, pull and lift material weighing up to fifty pounds
This position will require up to 50% travel, has a starting salary of $17/hour plus overtime, and includes health benefits. No prior experience is required, and interviews for open positions are currently underway with immediate openings available.